David Hyde-Harrison

Born in Hampstead, London, 23 11 1931. Educated at the DOWNS School, Bootham, Camberwell School of Art 2 years, National service 2 years. The Architectural Association School of Architecture 5 years.

Married Ann, an architect, and designed and built their own house at 33 Murray Mews NW1 9RH. In 1967 worked as an architect designing many buildings including council housing, telephone exchanges and prisons. He has painted in oils and watercolours throughout his life.

He has had 2 books Published ‘Functional Junctions’ and ‘Who was Jesus’ Father?’ He was a name at Lloyd’s who suffered, together with his family, from the crash. He now does terracotta sculpture. He has sold many of his best sculptures at exhibitions at Lloyd’s, the Islington Art Group and Burgh House Hampstead.

 

Email: d.hydeharrison@blueyonder.co.uk

Phone: 020 7267 2179